About Steele's Stationers
Elizabeth and Bill Littles became the eighth owners of Steele ‘s Stationers in 1988. The stationery store has been serving the people of Peterborough and the Monadnock region since 1860, supplying office supplies, books, writing papers, maps, and newspapers and magazines. In 1996 they added what has become the largest cigar selection in the Monadnock Region to the store with over 50 brands.
Bill was brought into the business by the previous owner to help regain focus which he saw was stationery supplies and getting to know his customers and their needs. Two years later they bought the business.
Bill and Elizabeth continue to be passionate about his business and gets to know his customers by name. If they don’t have what they need in stock, they can order it.
New and old customers alike enjoy the old-time atmostphere with the wood floors, tin-clad ceiling and customer service they receive. Stop in and join us.